+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

I saw that ALOA offers some online classes in CCTV, fiber optics, biometrics etc...
    I understand what you are saying about us being a hands on industry, but I didn't know if maybe some of the classes that are offered at the convention could be offered online as well, like the business classes or the computer based classes. Just an idea.( I didn't say it was a good one).

Hey Joe,
    Just so you know I'm happy with the conventions. I've received nothing but benefits from SAVTA and the conventions thus far. I'll see you again this year.
    Regards,
    scott.
    Scott Gray CMS, CPS
    Tomac Safe & File Services Inc.
    ph: 800.898.4198
    fax: 416.638.9934

Thanks Scott - - - See you here.
    An education is something that only God can take away from you.

Hey Guys my boss just put out an e-mail for the 2012 training proposals I want to attend the SAVTA convention coming up but need some 2012 SAVTA information costs, flyers, classes so I can submit for approval to come down and join you all. When will the convention information come out and is it on-line now so I can print it out?

SAVTA Board Member

I try and take classes that will give me an introduction to things that I really do not see often or even at all. How about something with European lever locks?

I would be very interested in a class on properly moving and installing safes. Even if it is only a half day class it would really help.

Has a list of classes been finalised yet?

Not yet. We're working on it now.
    An education is something that only God can take away from you.

Safe moving! I like that idea. Here in the tiny camp of Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti things are a little primitive...gravel instead of paved roads for one. How to go about moving a 1,000 pound safe upstairs to an office has always been an exercise in creativity and not necessarily safe in its execution.