+ Reply to Thread
    SAVTA President
    Member #1006

Default Online registration for SAFETECH 2012

An education is something that only God can take away from you.

SAVTA President
    Member #1006

A couple of corrections on the registration are:
    X-09 class will be taught by Ellis Gibbs. Not Kevin Moores.
    Also; the Advanced Manipulation description is incorrect and the co-instructor is Elaad Isreal. The description is as follows:
    Advanced Manipulation is not a class for novice manipulators. Attendees should have already learned the basic terminology and procedures of manipulation, and should have had on-the-job manipulation experience.

The goal of this class is to help successful manipulators become more successful and more profitable. This class will add mental tools to your tool box that can get you past “the wall” we all hit sometimes when manipulating. This class will give you an understanding of how some of the tougher locks (like La Gard, S&G 6741, S&G 6630 and ILCO) tend to defeat good manipulators, and how not to get defeated.

We will also cover tricks and tips for working with difficult direct entry locks, less common older locks, and some Group-1 locks. This class will expand your dialing diagnostics abilities and safe lock identification skills.

Class size limited to twenty (20) students.

Class requirement: Audio Amplifier

Every attendee should either bring his or her own audio amplifier or be prepared to pay a lab fee which will cover the purchase of an amplifier at the class.

San Francisco Bay Area - Northern California
    Blog Entries

Joe,

Wow, that was quick!
    Was ALOA already doing online convention registration or was this new for both organizations?

KenSFO
    I'll give help or share info with a competent professional, but if you're in need of spoon-feeding or hand-holding, you've come to the wrong guy.

Joe I need the e-mail to the administrator for those attending the SAVTA conference this year.
    Thanks K

SAVTA President
    Member #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Cudmore View Post
    Joe I need the e-mail to the administrator for those attending the SAVTA conference this year.
    Thanks K
    I don't quiet understand what you are asking for. The administrator of what? If you want to attend classes you can contact Kerry@SAVTA.org or if you need information about the conference, you can email joanne@SAVTA.org

Thank you Joe
    here is what is going on the other safe tech in my office is having surgery and will be out for a month starting next week so I can't go. I was reluctant at first for cancelling then thinking a whole week and the lock jobs would be piled high. sucks

SAVTA President
    Member #1006

Just think of what all you could learn at SAFETECH to make those jobs go faster and easier. The pile would dwindle fast.

I'm totally dissapointed. I haven't cancled my room yet waiting to see how it goes with the registration folks if I can't get a full refund I will try to come down and have somebody schedule appointments for me for the week I come back. My work comes and goes in waves. Sometimes its really boring other times its crazy, my luck the week I leave it will be crazy.

SAVTA President
    Member #1006

A crazy week is all the more reason to get away. It will still be there when you get back.

Well I didn't cancel until yesterday Boss told me too. There is always next year!