PDA

View Full Version : 2012 SAFETECH Convention

Michael Potter
10-26-11, 09:50 PM
The Safe and Vault Technicians 2012 Convention Is just around the corner,
SPECIAL ROOM RATES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED
Click here for local information or to reserve your room. (http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/SAFETECH2012)

Edvard Middelthon
01-16-12, 08:03 AM
I am very seriously considering to join the Convention.
However, two important reasons for me to make the long travel, is to attend the Advanced Manipulation, and Manipulation S&G 8500 courses. Can I sign up, and get a confirmation online somewhere? Have looked, but found nothing so far.
Any help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Ed
Stavanger, Norway

Ken Doyle
01-16-12, 08:44 AM
Yeah, why is there no real time online show and class registration? I think that's something that many SAVTA members would use and appreciate.

KenSFO

Kathleen Cudmore
01-18-12, 01:17 PM
I got approved to go this year! when can we get the class information and registration fees class prices etc?

Joseph Cortie
01-18-12, 03:25 PM
We have most of them ready now but there will be some changes. We will add, GSA vault door installation and information on Thursday taught by me.Group 2 Safe Lock installation and servicing on Monday by Mike Potter. And maybe some more changes.
Look forward to seeing you there.

David Brooks
02-06-12, 12:36 PM
Here is the lastest SAFETECH 2012 Brochure.

Just wish I was going to be there.

David

David Brooks
02-07-12, 10:19 PM
Here is the SAFETECH 2012 Convention Floor Plan.

David Brooks

Steven Brown
02-21-12, 11:43 AM
Joe, I may get to come this year. What happened to GSA vault door installation?

We have most of them ready now but there will be some changes. We will add, GSA vault door installation and information on Thursday taught by me.Group 2 Safe Lock installation and servicing on Monday by Mike Potter. And maybe some more changes.
Look forward to seeing you there.

David Brooks
02-27-12, 03:16 PM
Here is the lastest and greatest SAFETECH 2012 Brochure.

Still just wish I was going to be there.

David